|Contingency Management Services, Inc.|
|Home | Security Services | Energy Services | Contingency Management | Transportation Security
Corporate Experience | Contact | Articles | Links
|Energy and Environmental Services
CMS has a depth of expertise in the areas of energy and environmental operations, energy emergency planning and response and environmental clean-up with particular focus on energy systems: oil, natural gas, electricity, coal and nuclear power. CMS has worked extensively on a full range of energy planning issues with major energy corporations, the U.S. government, and state officials, as well as foreign governments and companies. Areas of experience include environmental threat assessments, risk analysis, corporate strategic planning, development and review of contingency plans, physical security of facilities, conduct of exercises and staff training programs. Capabilities include:
- Feasibility studies and vulnerability assessments of energy facilities.
- Planning for the safeguarding and security of energy facilities.
- Integrated energy emergency response plans.
- Exercises and training simulations to prepare for energy emergencies.
- Oil spill, environmental, and hazardous material recovery and restoration programs.
- Contingency plans for dealing with oil, gas, electricity and coal supply disruptions